These jerked sweetcorn work well with burgers, racks of ribs - anything a little spicy and tangy! Highly recommended to eat with Tom Kerridge’s Fried Chicken in a Basket.
for the Jerked Sweetcorn [serves 2] :
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp jerk seasoning
salt + pepper
for the Jerked Sweetcorn :
1) Remove the outer husk and half the sweetcorn.
2) Make a little foil basket to hold the sweetcorn pieces.
3) Place the sweetcorn pieces into the foil, drizzle with the oil and jerk seasoning. Roll the pieces around until well coated.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Cook for 35 minutes or so, gas mark 4.